rite of passage
Making Picture Day “Picture Perfect”
WHAT TO EXPECT
1. DOWNLOAD AND PRINT OUT YOUR ORDER FORM >>>>>>>>>>>>>
and take it with you to Picture Day. We have limited blank forms on site.
FOLLOW THIS LINK IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE DOWNLOADING THE FILE. https://www.facebook.com/picturedaynealclauronphoto/photos/a.1640548466248454/2611220755847882/
2. SHOW UP 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED TEAM PICTURE
3. START WITH A VISIT TO THE PHOTO TABLE TO PAY
CHECK your order form, PAY and GET the stamp of approval.
4. BRING YOUR PAPERWORK TO THE PICTURE AREA
You don't have to wait for your entire team to show up before you get
your individual photo! Simply wait in line for the next available photographer.
5. GET YOUR PICTURE TAKEN
After your child poses for their picture, meet up with your team
in preparation for the team photo.
$1 HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE PRICE OF EACH ITEM TO COMPENSATE FOR TAX
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
You can avoid some of the hassles
on Picture Day and simply SHOP NOW.
Go to the products page and pick out the photo items you are interested in, pre-pay with your CREDIT CARD, open your email with your invoice, print out the EMAIL version of your receipt and bring it with you to Picture Day. The EMAILED version has your itemized order
If you have any QUESTIONS with your picture order,
Please fill out the CONTACT form.
Do not contact the league commissioner with Picture Day questions.
Please include the time and date when you’ve had your Picture Day
in the Message portion of the contact form.
1. Download the order form.
2. Make your photo selections
3. Bring the form w/ cash or check.
4. Present it at the photo table.
5. Get the order form stamped.
6. Head to the photo station.